Friday, August 24, 2012

A FoodEngg

Hello!
My name is Shruti Shalini. I am a 22 year old , Computer Science Engineer. My passion is Food which was strong enough to make a Food Blog. I like eating and trying out various cuisines but more than that i like to cook them in my own style which is easy to make and sure tickles the taste buds of all . Besides cooking i love reading books and traveling.

My inspiration to exploring this Food World has always been my mom who whenever i cook , performs the Food Tasting Custom to give her suggestions.

Well , thats it for today.


Thanks! :)






Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. Shruti wow !!! excellent job
    2 minutes cup cake recipe really worked
    Thanks :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aarthi. Hope to post more of these. :) :)

      Delete